Supporting women in aviation
We are committed to supporting women succeed as either pilot or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) apprentice.
- Estimated Value: $5,000
- Available Scholarships: One per year
- Scholarship Year: 2023
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2023
If awarded to a pilot applicant, the scholarship is partial funding toward the total costs associated with completing Agricultural Pilot Training. Training will take place at Battleford Airspray in Saskatchewan. Candidates must possess a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
AME Apprentice Applicant
If awarded to an AME apprentice applicant, the scholarship is partial funding toward the total costs associated with completing approved training. This training must take place at a Transport Canada Approved Training Organization (ATO).
How to Apply
Please submit an essay of fewer than 1000 words, including:
- A personal statement describing how this new opportunity would help advance your professional goals and ambitions
- Financial need or other barriers you face or have overcome so far
- Involvement in the aviation community
- Other personal accomplishments
All applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be considered, with preference given to a New Brunswick resident.
Essays can be submitted to email@example.com with the subject title “Xenia Morales Scholarship – Women in Aviation.”