Forest Protection Limited’s versatile and experienced pilots offer a wide range of aerial viewing services including wildlife, woodland and plantation surveys.
Here’s a list of the types of services and their applications for which we can offer:
- Game Surveys (deer and moose counts, environmental consultants)
- Defoliation Surveys (forest insect damage, plantation damage)
- Forest Surveys (harvest plans, blow-down damage)
- Route Surveys (highways, pipelines, transmission lines, railroads, rivers, snowmobile trails)
- Coastline Surveys (aquaculture, storm damage, erosion, shore front development)
- Event Coverage (sporting events, boat and car races, jamborees, news coverage)
- Photography (homes, business, building structures, real estate, private woodlots)
- Video (news reports, GIS integration, flybys, movie and video production)
- Search and Rescue (lost persons, accident analysis)
- Enforcement (fisheries, hunting)
- Inspections (insurance claims, flood damage, surveillance)
Prices vary for the types of services and aircraft provided by Forest Protection Limited. Please contact FPL for a quote.
Note: Forest Protection Limited is a federally licensed “Aerial Work” operator and is therefore certified to perform these aerial services. Forest Protection Limited is not a federally licensed “Air Transport Service” (ATS) and therefore does not commercially transport persons or cargo in aircraft between points.